Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby!

December 10, 2010

Hey Goose, 

You are four years old already!! When did this happen? When did you grow from my little baby to the beautiful, charming, smart, young lady you are now? You come up with some of the coolest, craziest things every day.  I want you to stay young and small forever, but at the same time I look forward to meeting the wonderful, intelligent, stunning woman I know you will be someday. Happy Birthday Isabella!

Daddy wrote "Happy Bday" in lights
Already bouncing at 9am
We had a party for you on your actual birthday, isn’t it great when your birthday falls on a Friday or Saturday? Daddy and I started the day very early, especially Daddy. He got up at 6am (!!) to make sure everything would be ready for the party. He cleaned up the backyard and started decorating before we even woke up. He loves you so much. We rented a bouncy castle for the party too. I think that may have been your favorite part of the day since you still talk about it all the time. You were the first one inside as soon as it was set up! I’m glad you got to play in it all day, which left me free to finish baking all the treats for your baking bash.  You asked me for a purple cake so I made “Isabella’s Purple Velvet Cake” for you as well as brownies, chocolate cupcakes, and vanilla cupcakes for everyone to enjoy. Grandma Nettie and Joe made yummy burgers and hot dogs and Grandma Terry and Grandpa Frank made potato salad and queso…everything was delicious. Apollo thought so too since he sneaked a taste of almost everything on the menu.

You had such a great time with your friends and cousins: y’all bounced in the bouncy castle, fought for candy from the piñata, Uncle Robert even painted faces. You, Evey, and Mia got your girl power on and teamed up against Gabriel in the bouncy castle. It was so cute! I think everyone who came had a great time celebrating with you. And, oh my, you are one very special little girl for so many people to love you so much. You received so many fantastic presents from your friends and family, gifts I know you will treasure for a long time to come. Here's some extra pictures from your special day:
Good Morning Birthday Girl
Isabella's Purple Velvet Cake
Pinata time
Opening all your presents

So many wonderful gifts...

Isa and Evey: BFF's

I love you baby! I hope you had a wonderful time. 

1 comment:

  1. Her birthday was wonderful, Noemi! Awesome
    Baking bash indeed! Happy birthday Miss Isabella.

    ReplyDelete